« In Your Community. On Your Side »

Offer of Modified or Alternative Work

Author: Webmaster / August 12, 2016 / Categories:

A form you get from the insurance company during a workers’ compensation claim if you were injured in 2004 or later and your treating physician reports you have a permanent disability and; your employer is offering modified or alternative work instead of a supplemental job displacement benefit.

This form also explains how your permanent disability payments may be lowered by 15 percent because your employer is returning you to work.

Number of views (2)/Comments (0)


Free Case Review

Upcoming Events

  1. Tropical Tattoo Old School Chopper Show

    March 16 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
  2. Teen Safety Driving School

    April 1 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
  3. Law Enforcement Memorial Ride

    April 1 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm